The leading budget tablet manufacturer Byond , Recently unveiled a series of tablets under its Mi-book lineup – Mi-book Mi3, Mi-book Mi5 and Mi-book Mi9. Now, the company has launched a new device to add to its existing portfolio – Mi-book L9, categorized as Laplet, which is a term used for tablet that can double as a laptop.
Byond Mi-Book L9 Specifications
- Dimensions & Weight: The tablet measures 261.6 x 165.1 x 11 mm in dimension and weighs in at 474 grams.
- Display: Mi-book L9 features a 9 inch 5 point capacitive touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
- Processor: In this segment, Mi-book L9 comes packed with a 1.2GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor.
- OS: The device is flavored with Android 4.0.4 ICS operating system.
- Storage: When it comes to storage, the handset packs 8GB internal storage, 512MB RAM and 32GB expandable memory support with a micro SD.
- Camera: The tablet sports a 0.3MP front camera for video calling and lacks a rear camera of higher resolution.
- Connectivity: Mi-book L9 comes packed with connectivity features including USB OTG with support for external 3G dongles, HDMI-out and Wi-Fi.
- Battery: The tablet is loaded with a 6,000 mAh battery of undisclosded backup.
Byond Mi-Book L9 Price In India
When it comes to pricing, Mi-book L9 is priced at Rs 8,499/-