Stella Mc Cartney, Sonia Rykiel, Givenchy, Tom Ford, Gucci, many designers are advocating the “green” movement on the catwalks. Fashion designers and fashionistas all over the world have fallen for the new winter 2019/2020 trend: the faux fur coat . Formerly a symbol of lust and bourgeoisie, fur, which has faced many debates on animal mistreatment, has gradually disappeared to make way for fake fur. Why such a craze for fake fur coats? Simply because they have invaded stores and come in a very wide choice of colors, promising us a warm winter with ultra trendy looks. But then how do you wear the faux fur coat ? Here are 5 inspiring trendy looks to adopt depending on the occasion.
With what look to wear the faux fur coat?
Long faux fur coat for a sophisticated look
If your goal is to have an ultra sophisticated look, then look no further and choose a long model faux fur coat . Not only will you never be cold again but you will be on top of the trends by opting for this style of cut. The advantage of this model allows you to have a wide choice of outfits under your coat: dresses, skirts, pants. It will preferably be chosen in solid and neutral tones . The ideal to be able to wear it both during the day and in the evening is to choose a nude model as on the photo below. It is a very common model that you will find in many stores like H & M , Mango or Zara .
It is also a very good option for your chic evenings and for going on special occasions. It will be enough to adapt your accessories according to the occasion to which you go.
What outfit with a black faux fur coat?
Black fur is the ideal choice to be able to vary the outfits at will. It is a very easy piece to tune day and night.
Some ideas for looks with your black fur :
- If you want a dressy and sophisticated outfit, we advise you to opt for a total black look with your black fur .
- If you want a more casual look, while keeping chic in your outfit, then wear your black fur with mom cut jeans and pretty black ankle boots.
- You can also choose to create a rock look with a black skirt and over the knee boots. Soften everything with a large knit cardigan.
The pink faux fur coat for a casual chic look
Wearing a pink faux fur coat will immediately add a fashion touch to your outfit. You can wear it during the day to go to the office as well as for a casual chic look.
Here are some tips to follow for a successful look:
- Choose a color in powder pink or pastel shades but above all do not opt for a too flashy color. The point is not to look like a big candy and to have something too “girly”.
- Know that pastel pink goes perfectly with the color of jeans, so opt for mom jeans, the cut of the moment for a resolutely modern touch
- Choose the right accessories to add elegance to your outfit with a branded belt, a quality leather bag, big black or white glasses matched to your top.
- For a casual chic look, choose leather shoes or waxed shoes: sneakers, derbies or black ankle boots.
Why not dare to combine it with snakeskin effect boots for an even more chic look that will break the comfortable spirit of jeans?
Leopard faux fur coat, a key piece for a trendy look
The faux fur coat is a must this winter but the leopard print is also a must-have. By combining the two you will get an avant-garde look worthy of the most stylish it-girls. To wear your leopard faux fur coat , here are some tips:
- Your coat is already the flagship piece of your outfit, do not overdo it on the rest!
- The animal print is not the most discreet of the prints. Therefore, it is better to opt for solid colors on the rest of your outfit.
- To add a chic touch, choose a quality leather handbag or tote.
- For an evening look, pair it with a pretty fancy clutch.
Red faux fur for a glamorous look
Why not dare the color and opt for a flamboyant red? This color will add pep to your outfits and warmth to your wardrobe. How to properly wear a red faux fur coat? The red color is already catchy, we advise you to associate it with jeans. This will soften your look.
If you wear it during the day, wear it with a nice pair of sneakers or derbies
If you wear it in the evening, don’t hesitate to take out your black heeled ankle boots