Firehouselistens Survey at firehouselistens.com all about your new visiting experience and will try to get actual data about their services from the buyers through some questions. Firehouse subs want your feedback to enhance their service. You can also win amazing awards by taking the Firehouselistens survey.
So, let’s take a look at how you can take the Firehouse Guest Satisfaction Survey. But are you interested in the rewards you will be winning with the Firehouselistens Survey? Take a look.
About Firehouse Subs
In 1994, Sorenson brothers (Robert and Chris) established Firehouse subs in Jacksonville, Florida. The founders are cleared it is not a “theme store“; they use only the most powerful quality components. After 20 years in the industry, the Firehouse Subs chain has grown to over 1,100 places in the 45 US states, Puerto Rico and Canada. The chain concentrates on giving back as much as it does on profit, establishing the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation in 2005. In the US and Puerto Rico, the foundation has given $37.7 million to public responders and safety causes.
Terms & Conditions for Firehouse Subs Survey
- The user should be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- The survey user should be 18 years older or more than that when getting into the survey for sweepstakes entry.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
- One user can only enter just once a month. And just one entry is allowed per family.
- Members of Firehouse Subs and their families, households, relatives aren’t eligible to get into the survey.
- Purchase or payments are not essential to enter the survey or sweepstakes.
- There will be a random draw at the end of the month, and winners will be declared afterward.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Navigate to the official website of the Firehouse Subs survey, which is FirehouseListens.com. The Home page is requesting you to select an invitation type and language option.
- Select the desired invitation type depending on the placement of the validation code. If at the bottom of the receipt, the code will be 18 digits. If in the middle, the code will be 20 digits.
- Submit the validation number and the total amount spent as written on the receipt. For entering the 18-digit code, click the message in blue.
- Click the Start button to commence the survey. Now, the survey starts.
- Rate or answer all the questions that are related to your previous visitor experience. It is essential to answer them genuinely and rate them as per your level of satisfaction.
- Enter personal details, which are asked once the survey questions are over. These details include the first and last name, e-mail, phone number, and zip code.
- Finally, submit the survey. You will see a validation code on your screen.
Mail-in Entry Method
You can still enter the sweepstakes without attending the online survey or getting the purchase receipt. For this, only you as the entrant need to hand-print your full name, address, age, and day and night contact numbers on a 3”x 5” card, put it inside a standard business-size #10 envelope, and post it to:
Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 428,
All mail-in entries should be posted by December 31, 2020, and obtained by January 5, 2021.
Firehouse Subs Customer Feedback Survey Rewards
Once you successfully submit your survey, you will receive a 5-digit validation code. With this code, you can avail of a free medium drink.
- You can visit any Firehouse Subs shop within seven days from the date you took the survey. You must visit the shop with your receipt and the validation code. If you want to avail of the drink, you have to purchase a sub or a salad to avail of the offer.
- One needs to enter the monthly sweepstakes organized by the company. The grand prize for the sweepstakes winner is $500 in cash.
We hope the article above cleared all your doubts regarding the survey. However, if you are still facing any issues, kindly comment below.