The denim dress is one of the essential pieces of the feminine wardrobe. Timeless and timeless, the denim dress has not aged and is reinvented over the collections with increasingly feminine cuts. To wear a denim dress in style , you just have to have your eye and learn to combine the right pieces with the right colors. From the casual look to the chic look, there are many different cuts of dress. The cuts are endless and it’s easy to create your own style. How to wear a skinny denim dress or how to accessorize an oversized denim dress ? Discover our complete guide to the denim dress.
What to wear with a denim dress?
Denim is king of casual looks . With its relaxed look, the jeans are perfect for a casual style. However, there are many ways to wear the denim dress in style .
What jacket to wear with a denim dress?
Contrary to popular belief, many jackets will easily go with your denim dress. Choose the cut of your dress according to your dress style.
- For a rock look, you can opt for a perfecto.
- For a casual look, turn to knitwear by elegantly superimposing the layers.
A slightly oversized colored cardigan can add a real touch to your outfit.
What vest with a denim dress?
The knitted vests go very well with the denim dress. But be careful to choose the right length! Your vest should neither be too long nor too short.
What shoes to wear with a denim dress?
In summer, it’s easy! We put on a pair of sneakers or sandals like spartans or espadrilles and voila. Pretty camel wedges will go perfectly for a neater look with light jeans. In winter, we opt for boots! Boots, ankle boots, heeled boots, thigh high boots.
How to accessorize a denim dress?
If you find that your look with your denim dress is too casual, you can add a chic touch very easily with accessories. A beautiful leather belt, an elegant hat, a scarf, etc. Think of the patterns to bring a touch of freshness. The floral prints go very well with denim. The leopard is also very interesting if it is used sparingly.
This must sublimate your look and be in line with the clothing style you have chosen.
- If you wear a denim dress like a light shirt dress in summer, accessorize it with a pretty chic wicker basket.
- If your outfit is already sophisticated, opt for a leather handbag.
What belt with a denim dress?
Smooth leather belts go particularly well with jeans. Dare copper, burgundy or camel shades to change the traditional black. Wear your belt at waist level to feminize your outfit.
How to make a denim dress chic?
The denim dress is a flagship piece of the neo-bourgeois look . Does that surprise you? We explain to you! To gentrify this outfit, which is more of a casual style, we choose very raw jeans. The dress must be structured with a Madame-style cut emphasizing the size. You should therefore choose a dress with a trapeze or skater cut that stops below the knees. To add the chic touch you want, just belt your dress with a leather belt and wear high boots. You can even try the beautifully tied scarf on your neck or the felt hat to look even more sophisticated!
How to wear a denim dress in winter?
Here is a fashion piece that is hard to wear in winter. And yet, if you have the eye, wearing a denim dress in winter can be ultra-trendy. To make a success of your look, here are some tips:
- The winter trend : we opt for a mid-length cut (the right length is just below the knees or mid-calves). As for the cut, we will prefer a trapeze dress or a skater dress for a chic look or straight for a casual look.
- Feel free to accessorize your dress with a belt or hat
- The rule of thumb with the denim dress in winter: you wear ankle boots for a rock look or boots for a neo bourgeois chic look
- Be careful not to mix too many different colors (example: only one print on the shoes)
- If you opt for patterned tights, choose neutral shoes in a rather dark color (black or gray)
Raw or light denim? Although it is easier to wear a raw denim dress in winter, you can also create pretty looks with a light denim dress but be sure to choose a certain length and associate it with must-have like a perfecto .
What color of tights with a denim dress?
You can totally wear tights with a denim dress . With the cuts of mid-length dresses, we will rather go on neutral tights: black, without patterns and opaque. Depending on your outfit, you can choose more or less clear tights. If you have chosen a short tight-fitting denim dress, you can allow yourself to give yourself more freedom in your tights and choose them with patterns (always in black of course).
In summary :
The denim dress can be worn in summer as well as in winter! It is casual but well accessorized it can also give a very chic style! Opt for a perfecto or a large knitted cardigan to give style to your outfit.
- 1 What to wear with a denim dress?
- 2 What jacket to wear with a denim dress?
- 3 What vest with a denim dress?
- 4 What shoes to wear with a denim dress?
- 5 How to accessorize a denim dress?
- 6 What belt with a denim dress?
- 7 How to make a denim dress chic?
- 8 How to wear a denim dress in winter?
- 9 What color of tights with a denim dress?
- 10 In summary :