Aloe Vera For Skin Whitening : Many women dream of getting a fair skin while others end up being suspicious about their looks when the color of their skin is dark. Although it is said that natural skin colors of all types are beautiful, many people out there would like to have a lighter skin complexion.
So in order to lighten your skin naturally, there are a wide range of skin care products though, natural products are mostly preferred to everyone over the cosmetics and skin care creams. Therefore, in this article you will learn how to make the complexity of your skin lighter courtesy of aloe vera juice or gel. Aloe vera is no doubt a wonderful plant since it heals different types of diseases apart from being beneficial to skin and hair due to its antioxidant properties. There are various ways in which aloe vera gel can be used for skin whitening as well as lightening. Below are some ways to prepare aloe vera face masks, face scrubs or face creams for obtaining a whiter, fairer and brighter skin.
1. Aloe Vera Gel
This amazing remedy contains the important vitamins and minerals required for lessening the skin-coloring by controlling melanin production and secretion in your skin. In addition, the amino acids present in Aloe Vera help refill the collagen and elastin of your skin. Thus, applying this remedy will help relax and moisturize your skin.
How to Prepare
1. Cut an aloe vera leaf to obtain its gel.
2. Then apply the extracted gel to your skin then wait for about ten minutes to allow it penetrate your skin.
3. Lastly, wash it away by use of cold water.
4. Apply this remedy two times on a daily basis for maximum results.
2. Aloe Vera and Lemon blend
Lemon contains a natural bleaching effect that helps in getting rid of dark spots, scars, acnes and pimple marks and prevents them from appearing. In addition, lemon juice contains vitamin C which is also effective for skin lightening and helps in regulating the production and secretion of melanin. Adding this remedy to Aloe vera will nurture, hydrate and lighten your skin.
How to prepare
1. Add 1 tablespoon of aloe gel to half tablespoon lemon juice followed by 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoon of fuller’s earth. Stir well before applying this combination to your skin.
2. Allow it to dry for ten minutes then wash it away with water.
3. Repeat this procedure once every week.
1. Alternatively, you can obtain the gel from a fresh aloe vera leaf and the lemon juice from two ripe lemons.
2. Mix aloe vera with lemon juice together.
3. Wash your skin thoroughly then apply this paste on your skin. Allow it to sit for about 15 minutes.
4. Use clean water to wash it away.
5. Practice it every day for better results.
3. Aloe Vera with Honey and Turmeric
Apart from being rich in natural sugars, honey has a good moisturizing property and is an effective natural antioxidants which contains anti-microbial property. Besides, it has an ability to absorb and hold moisture required for maintaining a hydrated and fresh skin. Turmeric, an added ingredient in this aloe vera skin lightening remedy contains various antioxidants ideal for aging skin. It also helps in maintaining the skin’s elasticity. So, mixing the three natural ingredients will whiten your skin perfectly.
How to Prepare
1. Mix aloe vera gel, turmeric and honey to produce a paste.
2. Use this paste to massage your skin and allow it to sit for approximately 20 minutes.
3. Wash it away using warm water.
3. Repeat the procedure for roughly 2 to 3 times a week.
Aloe vera gel comes with vitamins, nutrients and minerals required by your skin to reduce the skin ailments and bring back its original state. In addition, mixing this remedy with other natural skin lightening products will increase its efficiency. That is why applying one of the remedies mentioned above will give you a whiter and lighter skin naturally and without much delay.