Ways to Thicken Your Eyebrows Naturally : Eyebrows play a major role in defining your face. Extremely thin eyebrows dwarfs someone’s beauty. On the other hand, thick eyebrows can be easily shaped into preferred shapes. Many women crave for thick eyebrows from red carpet divas to catwalk models. Although fuller eyebrows requires patience and commitment, the end results are rewarding to your facial look. The average growth rate of human eyebrow hairs is roughly 0.16mm per day. With regards to it, you eyebrows can grow fully between four to eight weeks. Therefore, you are required to be patient while applying the home remedies below or caring for your eyebrows through daily practices. Without a doubt, these remedies will increase the rate of growth of your brows considerably. You don’t have to waste your money on very expensive serums and artificial treatments or chemical-based treatments that can damage your eyes and skin when these simple natural ingredients can give you fuller, healthy and lasting eyebrows. These natural remedies will ensure your eyebrows grow thicker and darker, and some have properties that boosts fresh hair growth. Read on to be familiar with ways to thicken your eyebrows naturally in a few weeks.
Ways To Thicken Your Eyebrows Naturally
Ways To Thicken Your Eyebrows Naturally | Best 5 Home Remedies
1. Castor Oil : Castor oil is a well-known effective hair growth remedy thus it’s suitable for boosting the growth of eyebrows. This is because it contains vitamins, protein, fatty acids as well as antioxidants that feeds and cleanses the hair follicles besides promoting hair growth. In addition, it helps in getting rid of any microorganisms inhibiting the growth of your eyebrows.
To apply castor oil
- Dip a cotton ball into castor oil and apply it onto your eyebrow
- Rub it gently using your fingertips for about 3 minutes
- Allow it to penetrate your brows for about 30 minutes
- Rinse it off using a gentle cleanse and warm water
- Repeat it once every day for a few weeks. If it burns or irritates your skin, stop using it.
2. Aloe Vera
On top of its medicinal properties, Aloe vera contains enzymes as well as soothing properties that nurtures hair follicles thus making your eyebrows grow thicker and faster. Additionally, it can nourish the skin around your eyebrows and make it look very soft.
To apply Aloe Vera
- Gently massage aloe gel extracted from aloe leaf over your brows
- Wait for about 30 minutes for the gel to penetrate before washing it away using lukewarm water
- Alternatively, you can prepare aloe paste using some drops of coconut oil or honey anf 1/2 teaspoon of aloe gel.
- Use the paste to massage your eyebrows in circular motions
- Let it dry for about 30 minutes before rinsing it off using water
- Use any of the two alternatives once every day for some months till you obtain desired results.
3. Olive Oil
Since Olive Oil is rich in vitamin E, applying it will help your eyebrow grow darker and fuller. In addition, it will add a shiny, stronger and healthier look to it.
To apply olive oil
- Dip a cotton ball to warm olive oil then use it to massage your eyebrows for about 5 minutes before you sleep.
- Allow it to sit during the night, then cleanse it using warm water the following morning
- Besides, you can mix 1/2 teaspoonful olive oil with some drops of honey
- Use it to massage your eyebrows for some minutes
- Allow it to penetrate for half an hour and then cleanse it using warm water
- Stick to one of these alternatives till your eyebrows becomes darker and fuller.
4. Coconut Oil
Applying coconut oil to your brows will give you dense and attractive eyebrows. This natural home remedy contains numerous proteins and nutrients such as Iron and vitamin E that promotes thick and healthy eyebrows. It can as well be used to darken your eyebrows.
To apply coconut oil
- Place some drops of gently heated coconut oil on a cotton ball and smear it on your brow region
- Massage it using your fingertips for roughly 2 minutes to improve blood circulation
- Allow it to sit overnight
- Cleanse it using warm water the next morning
- Practice this on a daily basis for two months till you get anticipated results.
Since it contains folic acid vitamins C, vitamin B and other nutrients essential when it comes to intensifying growth of your eyebrows, lemons can be used to improve your beauty by giving you thicker and fuller eyebrows.
To apply lemon
- Slice one full lemon and rub it over your eyebrows
- Allow the juice to sit for approximately 20 minutes then wash it away using warm water
- As an alternative, place the sliced lemon peels into some amount of coconut oil
- Place it in a fridge or any cool and dry place for about 15 days
- Then dip a cotton ball to it and use it to massage your eyebrows before you sleep. Cleanse it the following morning.
- Use one of these alternatives once every day to thicken your eyebrows. Stay away from direct sunlight two hours after applying lemon as it will possibly bleach your eyebrows.