Are you invited to a wedding ? Good news, you are already thinking about the guest outfit that you are going to wear for D-Day. But let it be said, choosing her outfit to go to a wedding is as complicated for a woman as separating from her old men. clothing. This is the start of a real headache: do not wear white, do not steal the show from the bride, respect the established dress code, be in the theme of the wedding, be chic and elegant without overdoing it! But then how to dress to attend a wedding? What outfit to choose for a winter wedding? Discover all our fashion tips to simplify your life and find the perfect outfit for the ceremony.
How to dress to go to a wedding?
How to choose your outfit based on your morphology?
If you adapt your outfit to your body type, you are on your side to choose the perfect outfit. To succeed in this exercise, do not hesitate to read our article ” Dress well according to your body type “. You will find there a complete guide and ideas of outfits to put forward your silhouette.
What outfit to wear for a wedding when you’re round?
Choosing your outfit to go to a wedding is always a crucial moment for a woman. We want to feel beautiful and elegant and to stand out thanks to a pretty outfit without overdoing it. When we are round, we tend to make a mountain even more because we want to hide certain complexes that we could have. The choice of outfit then becomes even more complicated!
Here are some perfect options for you to feel beautiful in your outfit:
- Choose a skirt-panty combination . This will have the advantage of lengthening and refining your figure by camouflaging the unsightly curves. The combinations are really very elegant. Wear chic pumps and a refined clutch to complete your outfit.
- Opt for a chic dress: when you are round, you should favor models of pencil dresses, wrap dresses, empire dresses or flared dresses.
- You can also wear a high-waisted skirt or pants with a fluid top or a blouse in a light material.
Choose your outfit according to the type of wedding
What outfit for a chic wedding?
The dress is obviously one of the first choices when looking for a chic outfit for a cocktail party, an evening or a wedding. But it is not the only option possible to go to a wedding! High-waisted pants, a chic jumpsuit or a skirt with a pretty top can also create very sophisticated looks. Try the palazzo pants cut for a retro chic touch or a matching tailor! Also make sure to choose your accessories well: elegant hat, refined clutch, chic jewelry…
What dress for a wedding?
To avoid twisting your mind for hours, here are some models of wedding guest dresses that are sure values:
- The strapless dress : it is the feminine dress par excellence with its curved waist and its shapely chest.
- The long dress: very trendy this year, you will find a multitude of long dress cuts to make your choice. From the wispy dress to the sheath dress, you have something for all tastes and all body types. Try to choose it in a refined material like silk or with a glamorous detail (a bare back).
- The red dress: the red color is very chic. Therefore, opt for a fitted cut but not too sexy at the risk of making it vulgar.
- The lace dress: lace is perfect for a wedding. Whether you opt for a lace dress or a dress with a simple lace detail at the collar or sleeves, the material will immediately bring a very elegant and chic touch.
- The wrap dress: this cut is perfect for most silhouettes and highlights your neckline.
- The black dress: dare the black dress in short version. Opt for a flared and vaporous model or a straight and fitted cut and be sure to put on colored accessories to brighten up your outfit.
You can also turn to general websites like Asos to find the perfect formal dress : from the cocktail dress to the princess dress.
What outfit for a civil wedding?
Are you invited to a civil wedding and have no idea which outfit to choose? Your outfit should be chic but not too showy. Opt for a jumpsuit, a pretty dress or a tailor. It is more difficult to arrive at a civil ceremony with a real princess dress. Bet above all on elegance!
What outfit for a winter wedding?
Are you invited to a winter or autumn wedding ? Confused by this less usual choice than an outdoor wedding on a hot spring or summer evening, you have no idea what outfit to bet on? How to stay elegant and chic while still warm? Don’t panic, here are some tips to help you with this difficult task. First of all, there is no question of taking out your most beautiful summer dress and reintroducing it in winter. Sorry girls but we will have to wait for the sunny days!
Choose carefully your coat which will be a central element of your outfit. It should be sophisticated and enhance your outfit. To be comfortable and elegant, it’s very simple, bet on chic dresses with long sleeves and high neck. Choose a detail such as a pretty Peter Pan collar , a lace detail or a beautiful brooch to dress up your outfit. We advise you to choose a dress with a high collar (type dress with a lavallière collar) that will hide the chest or a trendy asymmetrical dress model that you will match with a pair of chic tights and your most beautiful boots. There are very beautiful navy blue lace dresses for a winter wedding.
Finally if you don’t want to wear a dress why not opt for a chic jumpsuit ? Choose it with a chic detail or ornament: a bare back, lace, etc. Hairstyle side: think of the headband but be careful that it will not blow your hair if you want to remove it during the evening. Deer head or felt hat will be allies for chic and sophisticated looks.